Resources for further information about Chiropractic
The DC as PCP? Series (and related posts)
- The DC as PCP?
- The DC as PCP? Revisted
- The DC as PCP? The battle continues
- The DC as PCP? Drug Wars Resume
- Legislative Alchemy: 2014 (so far)
- Legislative Alchemy: Chiropractic 2013
- Legislative Alchemy: 2012.5
- Legislative Alchemy II: Chiropractic
- Chiropractors as Family Doctors? No Way!
- Chiropractic Education for Primary Care
- Dept. of Education to Council on Chiropractic Education: Straighten Up!
- The Council on Chiropractic Education Straightens Up?
- CAM Docket: Functional Endocrinology
- CAM Docket: Functional Endocrinology Update
- The Exciting Conclusion
- Chiropractic: A Brief Overview, Part I.
- Chiropractic: A Brief Overview, Part II.
- Chiropractic and Deafness: Back to 1895.
- "It's Just a Theory"
- The Bait and Switch of Unscientific Medicine.
Theory and Reality
- Science-based Chiropractic: An Oxymoron?
- Science and Chiropractic.
- The Image of Chiropractic: Consensus Based on Belief.
- Chiropractic Vertebral Subluxations: Science vs. Pseudoscience.
- Brief Note: The Chiropractic Subluxation is Dead.
- The End of Chiropractic. .
- Pediatric Chiropractic Care: Scientifically Indefensible?
- Between a Rock and a Hard Place: A Case Study Exploring the Battle Lines of Science Based Medicine.
- The Graston Technique â€“ Inducing Microtrauma with Instruments.
- No-Touch Chiropractic.
What is the harm?
- Neck Manipulation: Risk vs. Benefit.
- Adverse Effects of Chiropractic. .
- Chiropractic and Stroke: Evaluation of One Paper.
- Chiropractic and Stroke.
- Chiropractics Pathetic Response to Stroke Concerns.
- Not to worry! Chiropractic Board says stroke not a risk of cervical manipulation.
- Chiropractic Strokes Again! A Landmark Lawsuit in Canada.
- Beware the Spinal Trap.
- Are Prenatal Ultrasounds Dangerous?
- Compare and Contrast.
Politics, Media and Law
- Kaiser Rejects Neck Manipulation.
- Misleading Ads for Back Pain Treatment.
- The British Chiropractic Association versus Simon Singh.
- The British Chiropractic Association Responds to Simon Singh.
- Chiropractic in the News.
- Those who live in glass houses
- No Education? No Training? No License? No Problem!
- Legislative Alchemy II: Chiropractic.
- The DC as PCP?
* The Science-Based Medicine blog is not affiliated with Oregonians for Science-Based Medicine or the Society for Science-Based Medicine, but is an good resource for information concerning Science-Based Medicine.